Search results

1. MaximAvs

Noisey Pipes and rattling?...

Our house was built in the 1980s, but we bought it in 2003. I didn't notice it at the time of purchase, but over the passed few years the pipes seems to be really noisey. It's hard to explain, but the sound is that of really loud rushing water. A deep hissing sound. Like if you went "SHHHHHHHH"...
  2. MaximAvs

Water level in toilet bowl

So , I finally got the toilet installed and seems to work great, BUT The level of the water in the bowl seems a little low. I was wondering if any knew how to raise the water level in the bowl of the toilet. Thanks Sean
  3. MaximAvs

Basment Toilet - New Construction

SO I'm installing a bathroom in my basement and I'm at the portion of installing the toilet. We have a slab basement floor, and the builder (1980s) left about 9" of 3†ABS pipe sticking out of the concrete where the toilet should go. My question is on the flange. Please tell me if I’m wrong...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks