Search results

1. M

off-center electrical box and light

Thanks for the replies and suggestions everyone. I may try to find a different fixture the same width first...with a wider box. That seems to be the least painless and costly. Otherwise, I guess I will get to exercise my very limited trade skills.
  2. M

only 1/2" left on bar, and its on a diagonal thanks for your reply. I have posted some photos that can better illustrate the situation. I don't really have an extra 1 1/2" left on cross bar to drill new holes. Any suggestions? The housing for light is just barely bigger than 4" box....does...
  3. M

Hi...I recently purchased a bathroom light to place above my medicine cabinet in the bathroom. I bought it because it was the same length as the top of the med cab. However, the round 4 " electrical box in the wall is off-center by about 1 1/2". The the back of the light housing is open and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks