Search results

1. Dmtm21

Sink shutoff or Shark Fitting?

I am doing away with one of my vanity sinks and will no longer need the hot or cold line. Should i leave the shutoffs on (closed) or I have shark fittings caps for these pex lines? Thanks, Danny P.S. This area will not be accesible after I am done with the remodel.
  2. Dmtm21

Can Lights

Where are you located statjunk? Sounds like a hell of deal!:D
  3. Dmtm21

Can Lights

I am installing three new 3 inch utilitech recessed lights in my master bath. Two of them will be in the new walk in shower and the other away from the shower. I have read the instructions and cannot find anywhere that is says they cannot be installed in "wet" areas. Should i consider them...
  4. Dmtm21

Roof Vents

No chance of removing old water lines, the whole house is plumbed with them.:eek: I am seriously thinking about buying two aav for these two sinks. I am really having a hard time trying to make these abs vents work. Please tell me if this is a bad idea, I'm starting to run out of options...
  5. Dmtm21

Roof Vents

Here is my in wall island vent, this drains into the first sink pipe in the first picture and the vent ties into the old bathtub drain vent line. Won't work??:confused:
  6. Dmtm21

Roof Vents

I hope this helps, but there will be his and her sinks on the left and right side of the picture. There are no vent stacks on either wall. Let me know if you need anymore explanation. Thanks
  7. Dmtm21

Roof Vents

I am making an island drain for my bathroom, no it is not an island bathroom sink, but I have to use the principal in order to vent my newly located his/her sinks. Do I have to worry about rain/snow water filling up my vent lines and causing an air blockage? Thanks
  8. Dmtm21

Too many bends?

Is there such thing as too many bends for a bathroom sink drain line? I am having to get pretty creative to run the drain pipe I want and have ended up with five bends?? Too many??? :confused: They are all vertical bends except for one.:rolleyes:
  9. Dmtm21

Vanity Light

Is there a standard height to hang the junction box for the bathroom vanity light?
  10. Dmtm21

Bath tub vent?

I am installing a new bathtub and was wondering if I could tie the vent pipe into the side of the tub overflow pipe. I know this is hard to explain, but I am running the new tub into a different drain and need to make a new vent connection. Thanks for your help.
  11. Dmtm21

Capping off light switch.

I capped the wires that were coming out of the light on the wall as well. Should I pull that unused black wire out of the loop, if so what about the white in the bundle?
  12. Dmtm21

I don't need the light anymore. I think i figured out that one of the blacks comes form the light fixture, and the other two are the circuit. I grouped all three blacks together and capped them off and the house is still standing, so I guess it's ok.
  13. Dmtm21

What do I need to do to cap off a light switch that will not be needed anymore. There are 3 balck wires connecting to the back of the switch and the whites are all bundled together. Thanks.
  14. Dmtm21

Can I use?

I've never seen a dryer with a drain. ;) You should look at one, they are incredible??????????????????:confused:
  15. Dmtm21

Can I use?

I am moving my bathtub to a different area in my master bath. I was wondering if I could tie into the bath drain into the vent line for the washer and dryer drain, that extends up the wall and directly underneath where my new tub will be?
  16. Dmtm21

Moving bathtub Question

I am currently renovating my master bath and I have decide to move the new bathtub to where the vanity used to be. As you can see from the picture I have attached, I have access to water and a drain. My question is, how can I hook up the tub drain if it is in the subfloor to the existing sink...
  17. Dmtm21

Electrical Switch Problems?

You are the best JW, I really appreciate the help. You went to a lot to fix me up and I thank you. It works like a charm. Thanks again everyone and god bless.
  18. Dmtm21

Sorry went to bed last night and missed all of your messages, I am going to try and fix it tonight when I get home from work. I can't thank you enough for your help, I'll let you know what happens tonight. Thanks again, Danny
  19. Dmtm21

Sorry about that, I hope this helps.From left to right, new dimmer switch, ceiling fan light switch, ceiling fan motor switch. There are 3 switches in the box and 4 sets of wires, would the one coming out of the bottom be from an outlet? Thanks
  20. Dmtm21

I can't get the pictures to fit on this forum, too many jpgs. Please let me know if I can e-mail them to you.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks