Search results

1. S

New home on well, flow concerns...

Bob NH, in your multi filter systems, do you run the filters is series or parallel? It seems to me that you would get better flow in parallel. My house originally had 3 cartridge filters in series; if each filter reduces flow by x amount, by the time its past the 3rd filter there is a...
  2. S

Pump failing????

I definetly seem to have a problem. Previously I could run the outside faucet for hours and not have it effect household water; the pressure switch was set roughly at 40/60. Now even with all faucets off, the pump with not generate more than 30 psi after extended time, it just keeps running.
  3. S

Pump failing????

Hello, I am new to well water & am now having a problem. I recently replaced my pressure switch with a same model (the old one was leaking internally for a couple years, just dripping) as I was having a problem with pump not keeping up with ext. hose usage; the pump wouldn't keep up pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks