Search results

1. J

submersible pump pumps, but no pressure

yes, yes the title of this thread is "submersible pump....." i am fully aware that my pressure gauge is working... i already said my pressure switch is good... oh yeah, and the tubing going to it... do you take me for a retard?? i was kind of wondering if there was a standard depth the pump...
  2. J

new one is a dayton no leaks system holds pressure i know the pump is still under water does the pump need a certain amount of head pressure above it?
  3. J

cant get my pressure any higher than 10 psi. tank is not waterlogged pressure switch is good float switch for air vent is good no leaks if i vent the tank, it will fill all the way up. changed pump and check valve same thing any ideas??
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks