Search results

1. S

Well water

Anyone?? Little help
  2. S

Fertilizing the yard

I own a landcaping business so this is right up my alley. Any new seed, new growth (sod) rule of thumb is wait at least four weeks before putting any fertilizer down. Only exception is using starter fertilizer in the soil before you put the sod down.
  3. S

Well water

Wondering if there any plumbers on here knowledgable about wells? My buddy keeps running out of water. Water pressure is usually around 40 when the pump is thru it's full cycle. He will use his water and then it just stops coming out for hours. When the pump is pressurized to 40 he gets...
  4. S

Obtaining plumbing license

Wow!! Pay for the their education so why would you even take anyone on? What a redicolous law! Well if I was in Indiana I would help you out, even plow your driveway at your house!! Thanks for the input
  5. S

Thanks Grumpy! Yes I do plowing in the winter but obviously it is not a dependable source!! Do u know where I could start taking classes, and who I could hook up with to start this process? Thanks
  6. S

I am just outside of Rt.495 Hopkinton area. Landscape Business is in the Rt.128 area. My cousins live in Ohio,,,,, Mansfield? I see that you are no longer a PATS fan???? Hmmmm, we are going to be redicolous this year!!!
  7. S

I do have a good thing going. But there are months when I have alot of down time, winter mainly. I am always looking to diversify and have alot of different options under my belt. I am in Massachusetts.
  8. S

Hi New here! I have experience in the field mainly with PVC, ABS, sweating copper. Have done new sinks, drains, new copper. etc. Kind of basic stuff. Anyway, I own a landscaping business and I have alot of flexible time because suprisingly I have a good set of employees. I want to learn...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks