Search results

1. J

Submersible pump

Well you guys have totally confused me about the pump issue so I will switch to another topic. Can you use an electric float switch which shuts off only one leg of a 230 volt system with a pumptech. In the off position will the hot leg interfer with the low voltage sensor and prevent the pump...
  2. J

Submersible pump

holding tank What is the difference between a float switch and a float value?
  3. J

Submersible pump

electric float value I haven't picked one out yet because I wanted one that would allow draw down on tank of at least 25%. Also is the pump tech best way to shut off pump supplying water to holding tank if well runs out of water? Thanks. No pressure tank on this system.
  4. J

Submersible pump

holding tank Do electric float values have enough lag time so pump filling tank doesn't recycle too often?
  5. J

Submersible pump

tank is being filled from well producing 6 gpm
  6. J

Submersible pump

Is my logic sound by placing the pump horizonal to gain capacity on the 1500 gal holding tank or is there a better way?
  7. J

Submersible pump

Can a pump be operated on it's side or is it required to be vertical. Being used in a holding tank and want it right on the bottom to take advantage of full capacity of tank..
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks