Search results

1. Johnnybeltway

Fiat Shower Drain gasket replacement.

I saw a post on this site from 2009 and it addressed the fact that the gasket needed to be replaced but there was no mention of how to do it. I was told that I may have to cut the pipe and install a new pipe in order to do this. After trying for a out an hour today to remove the gasket I am...
  2. Johnnybeltway

Capping off a Toilet Drain

All, A friend of mine wants to remove a toilet in his basement. I have been searching for a product that will fit into the pipe opening and sit flush with the floor. Ideally i would like it to be recessed into the floor so we can finish it off with some concrete. The pipe is likely cast...
  3. Johnnybeltway

Question about meeting new floor level

Well the thing is I dont really have access to the underside. That being said..how could I cut this thing off from above. The next question is how much pipe is "enough" to accept the all that I will need? ...this bathroom will be the death of me... John
  4. Johnnybeltway

Question about meeting new floor level

Folks, I an new here and please bear with me on any rookie mistakes. I am re-doing our mater bathroom with tile. I have attched a picture of the toilet flange. The PVC waste pipe sits inside the floor flange (see pitcure) so in that repsct I dot think it is a true "closet flange". I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks