Search results

1. Cme10ae

2 yr old Cimarron runs

It's happening more frequently - I'm not terribly knowledgeable about plumbing, how can I fix this without a huge plumber bill?
  2. Cme10ae

Rough-in adaptor?

The latest mistake the plumber made on out addition is the master bath toilet. For some reason he roughed it in at 14" instead of the standard 12". I had already purchased a 12" Cimarron for that bathroom and that's what he installed earlier this week. It was a few days ago and I can't believe...
  3. Cme10ae

Access panel for shower valve - is it required by code?

I'm in Michigan, and am wondering if a plumbing access panel is required by code in a shower - general code I guess, I know nobody would know about my local codes.
  4. Cme10ae

New toilet requirements

I'm picking out toilets for our house addition. I know about the high regards for the Totos, but my husband REALLY would like toilets from an American company (not just made in US). His only other requirement is for an easy to repair/easy to find parts toilet. After living with 1 poor flusher in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks