Search results

1. K

New water heater still leaking from pressure relief valve

Thanks for the reply, does it matter where I locate the PRV? should it be just past the water meter or closer to the water heater?
  2. K

Ok, I'm going to install a 5 gallon expansion tank, but do I need to install a PRV too?
  3. K

Thanks for the replys, I checked the pressure this morning after my teenage kids took longggggg showers :eek: intitaly the pressure was slighty over 120 psi, now down to 100 psi as I type this. Can I reduce the pressure at the meter where the water comes into the house by just turning down the...
  4. K

I have a 10 year old house that had 6 year 50 gallon gas water heater. Everything was fine up to this past fall when the pressure relief valve started leaking about 1/2 gallon of water a week, changing the pressure relief valve didn't help. Last week the water heater finally gave up the ghost...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks