Search results

1. S

mansfield/american standard color match

I have a Mansfield toilet that I want to match an American Standard sink color with. The Mansfield toilet is either a bone or biscuit. What American Standard color is a match for a Mansfield bone or biscuit?
  2. S

Replacing Well Pump

Thanks to all for the help. I got it up and running... Stymie
  3. S

Replacing Well Pump

Do you know what type of Pressure Relief Valve I would need for a 1/2HP 10GPM pump with a 1 inch pipe? Can you point me to a website where I can find out what you are talking about? Thanks Again Steve
  4. S

Replacing Well Pump

Thanks All for all of the info. Now for another question. What if I wanted to run more than one faucet, or wanted to be able to turn the faucet/hose off? Could I add a tank outside and just drain it in the winter? Steve
  5. S

Replacing Well Pump

OK, so I can just use a 1/2 HP 2 wire pump to an always open faucet using #12 underground wire, running about 60 ft with an off/on switch in a box at the well head...? Steve
  6. S

Replacing Well Pump

Pump does not work. I don't know how long ago that it was disconnected. What HP submersible pump should I buy for just one outside faucet? Also should it be a two wire or three? Steve
  7. S

Replacing Well Pump

I have a well that was dug in 1974. It used to supply the whole house. We have city water now and the tank etc. inside the utility room has been removed. I want to replace the old pump with one that will just run one spigot for watering the garden/lawn. The well, according to the Ohio DNR...
  8. S

Toto Drake/Distance From Wall

Thank you both for the info...it looks like the elongated bowl will fit...Great Info on this forum... Thanks again, Steve in Ohio
  9. S

Toto Drake/Distance From Wall

I am considering purchasing a Toto Drake ADA with the elongated bowl for a small bathroom. I need to know how far from the back wall will the front end of the bowl be if the floor bolts are 13 1/2 inches from the wall? Steve
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks