Search results

1. T

Breaker Box Help

ya i agree.. my landlord does have to cover all repairs, but getting money out of him is going to be a hassle. I was instructed by a friend to just do the repairs and hand him the bills. i guess it is what i will be stuck with then. can anyone give me a good breakerbox company to use...
  2. T

Breaker Box Help

Yea, i did find that out earlier today.. but i am renting right now, and i really don't feel like i should dump any money into this place right now. the wiring is a mix from the 20's 70's and just a few years ago from multiple rewires where they didn't gut the place, and just tied into the...
  3. T

Breaker Box Help

I have an old FPE breaker box, and yesterday while installing some new floro lights in my studio, i tripped a breaker. The problem is that the breaker didn't switch all the way off (to the best of my knowledge). I was hearing some *sizzle pop* going on inside of the box and ran down and threw...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks