Search results

1. K.

Shower head flow restrictor blocks all flow??

I lost all flow from a rainhead showerhead quite recently. The whole installation is quite new so corrosion effects to this point are minimal, and there is plenty of pressure coming out of the open shower arm. That leaves the rubber three-holed flow restrictor and the mesh screen. When removed...
  2. K.

installing wall-mount elbow supply

I'm putting in an elbow supply for a handshower option in a shower installation, and realized I don't quite follow the installation procedure. I have roughed-in a 1/2" male pipe nipple, but the elbow supply itself only goes on after the finish wall is complete. At that time, I will not have...
  3. K.

Labelled index buttons for faucet handles

I'm looking for a set of fittings (lavatory and bath) that have hot/cold (or H/C) labels on the index buttons of the faucet handles. Found Delta Botanical and Kohler Fairfax so far. Any others to look at? Or can I simply replace the blank index buttons on any new fittings with 3rd-party...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks