Search results

1. C

complicating-updating new box for client, electrician F***** it up-pics included

your right, its just too bad that lack of money and hazard SOMETIMES go hand in hand.
  2. C

complicating-updating new box for client, electrician F***** it up-pics included

your right i wouldn't hire another one of us electricians because we are too expensive, and it sounds like you have plenty of experience yourself to tackle this easy project. it's not like its something that requires knowledge or experience in the electrical field. plain and simple everyone...
  3. C

Tightening Wire nuts /nut sizes

i always recommend twisting of solid conductors i.e romex but in commercial uses we use alot of stranded wire and it's not necessary to twist them. for some reason the wn just don't bite as good on solid wire.
  4. C

Three way wiring

nice picture, it has hazard written all over it, but then again it would work
  5. C

Three way wiring

i would check to see what leaves the switch box going up to the light, where is it getting it's neutral? use a meter, is it metal conduit? because the neutral could incorrectly be made at the conduit which is not correct, but i've seen alot of hack jobs and nothing would surprise me anymore...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks