Search results

1. R

Hiding in the Joist Bay

Ok, will do that. thanks for the help. Roman
  2. R

Hiding in the Joist Bay

Thanks for the reply - really appreciate it. I have included a schematic showing the pieces. The sanitary T I plan to use is only there to give me a clean out and a place to connect the vent. And I agree with you on the use of 1/8 or 1/4 turns into the Y - that is what I plan to do. And the Y...
  3. R

Shower Valve Maintenance

I am about to install a shower valve in a stand up shower that I am building. I am concerned about maintenace - like what do you do if the valve stops working for some reason after you have tiled. Most of the installation techniques I have seen look permanent and nowhere have I seen anybody...
  4. R

Hiding in the Joist Bay

I am building a bathroom and would like to tuck a bathtub drain into the joist bay to gain some space. Currently the p trap from the bathtub runs into a sanitary tee vertically positioned with a vent at the top inlet and another sanitary tee ( possibly a y ) connected at right angles so that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks