Search results

1. R

Unknown line

Yes, there is water going to the valve. Yes, there is water leaving the valve if I disconnect the the sprinkler line. No, there is no water leaving the valve when the line is connected to the sprinklers leading me to think the line is capped somewhere. All the grass appears to be getting...
  2. R

Unknown line

First, it is poly pipe so I can't assume 90* angles. Second,I don't know where the first sprinkler head on the line is located or if there is one. I am not sure if the landscaper cut through a line and capped or if I even need the line. Thanks for the ideas, doesn't look like this is going to...
  3. R

Unknown line

I have an existing sprinkler system and recently replaced all the old valves due to age. One of the stations does not come on at all with no water running through the line. I disconnected the line from the valve and verified the valve is in good working order. I suspect the line has been pinched...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks