Search results

1. rmateyko

Altitude Problem

I am working on a bathroom where the sewer line configuration worked out so that the street part of the closet bend that is connected to the sewer line, sits about 2.25 inches above the surface of the current concrete floor. I plan on adding height to the floor for an in floor heating system...
  2. rmateyko

Home made P-Trap

I have a problem - see related post "How many elbows". I need to raise a p-trap in a joist bay in a basement where I am building a bathroom so that i can drywall the ceiling. The p-trap comes off a bathtub in the bathroom directly above. If i raise the p-trap I need to cut a hole just above...
  3. rmateyko

Bathtub Drain - How Many Elbows

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions Wtih respect to one of the suggestions I can't really move the p trap closer tothe stack because the stack is cast iron, i have too much stuff around it to cut into it and the arm off the stack is on the other jost bay. It is a good idea I just can't do...
  4. rmateyko

Bathtub Drain - How Many Elbows

I am doing a basement reno and need to tuck a p-trap up into the joists. The p-trap comes from a main floor bathroom . I can either drill a hole in the joist just above the hole that is already there from the existing p-trap or route the drain alway from the hole that is there and drill the new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks