Search results

1. Stran

Toto Ultramax product review, comments & pictures

Me Too Just throwing in my two cents if it helps. Bought an Ultramax, now I begin house tours by showing guests the toilet. Looks great, works great, installation was a snap. As a tip for the budget minded, the Toto Drake works equally as well for much less. Its a two piece instead of a one...
  2. Stran

T0T0 Drake toilet product review

Works Great Well if the prior posts haven't convinced you by now to buy a Drake then this one probably won't but if you are looking for a great toilet get a Drake. We bought an Ultramax from Toto and were so happy we decided to get Drakes for the other two bathrooms becuase they were almost...
  3. Stran

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Champion Toilet Terry I agree that information is important to have. It was in part thanks to your website we decided on the Toto Drake toilets that we love so much. I guess I was just wondering why the Champion toilet didn't have the "Not Recommended" designation as it certainly seems to...
  4. Stran

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Why is Terry still sellling this toilet? Given the pages and pages of negative reviews about this toilet I'm curious as to why Terry is still selling this toilet. I note the Briggs Vacuity toilet is marked as Not Recommended but this one is still being sold. Am I missing something? :confused:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks