Search results

1. D

ventline

well i have posted on here once before and was planning to use a studor vent, but i have heard a lot of bad about those, so i wanted to do something different. i've been told of two different ways of doing this so im not sure which way is best. it will be a 2inch ventline. first i was told i...
  2. D

ventline

Does it matter how long or how many elbows are in a ventline?
  3. D

New Shower install

mortor it is then!
  4. D

vent line

and your suggestion how to do that is? i wanna start busting out concrete this weekend. i was gona lay most of this out on the floor. draw around it to know where to break out the concrete, add a little extra and start busting. you thinking i need more than one vent line?
  5. D

vent line

all the info i can get i was after all the information i could get about how to do my plumbing project. i have little plumbing knowledge, but pretty good when it comes to most every thing else. flordiaorange pretty much covered how it needs to proberly be done i do believe. unless there is more...
  6. D

vent line

yes i will check codes first. thanks for the help!
  7. D

vent line

FlordiaOrange, you are saying like this?
  8. D

New Shower install

ok i am fixing to put in a new 3 piece shower. and some one told me to help get it level is to just dump a bunch of drywall mud on the floor and set the shower base down on top of that and level and set from there.. is this a good thing to do?
  9. D

vent line

i live in kanas. your saying run a 3" from the shower to the toilet to the pump? and a 2" from the lav to the 3" line. then a 2" vent line from the lav?
  10. D

Vent line

I am starting a new bathroom in my basment and will be breaking out concrete to run my drain lines. can anyone tell me were i need to run my vent line from? there should be an attachment
  11. D

vent line

I am starting a new bathroom in my basment and will be breaking out concrete to run my drain lines. can anyone tell me were i need to run my vent line from? there should be an attachment
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks