Search results

1. L

flourescent ballast ???

Can a 4 lamp ballast go bad and still have 2 working lamps? Another question is when they say 2 lamp or say 3 lamp, does that mean bulbs or fixtures. The reason I ask is I have a number of lights that are 2 bulbs per fixture but 4 fixtures hooked together. One 4 lamp ballast per bank and 2 of...
  2. L

Polybutylene tubing

OK now for my next question. Is this poly butyl and quest (spelling?) the same thing? Or just what is the differences in all these types? I am used to big stuff so these small types have me confused. I have a mobile home that was built in 1990 and have heard of the class action suit with the...
  3. L

Opinions and thoughts on a PVC water main

If its really a water main, whats wrong with c900? Or if its a servic line how about black poly (200psi)?
  4. L

Polybutylene tubing

Couldn't find anything by searching these forums; so maybe someone can give me some information on working with or replacing polybutylene pipe? I know its not good stuff. Just curious what to do if you have a leak? Replace sections if not all of it or is there some style of fittings for repair?
  5. L

Odd pump question?

I have a well that is not being used. It is 260 ft deep with a 7.5 hp submersible, 3600 gph. Could I use the pump to operate a sprinkler reel. There is no tank or reservoir in the system. Would it burn the pump up to operate at a restricted rate?
  6. L

Chlorine level

There are limits to chlorine residual. To much can hurt while to little does no good. Usually if you just dumped chlorine in your well, you should let it sit for awhile. Then run water basically until you cannot smell it. Many municipalities meter chlorine to certain levels. Chlorine levels can...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks