Search results

1. hallnjcpa

Type of Pipe Used When Driving a Well-Point??

What type of pipe should I use with a well-point when driving it? Only expect to go down less than 30 feet with it. I see galvanized steel, galvanized iron, and I would guess there are others out there in the stores. secondly, is there special threads on pipe that is used with...
  2. hallnjcpa

Installed new kitchen sink, but no water?

No water from single lever faucet Try loosening the top of the lever and moving the part underneath to the right or left. the position of this part determines which way the water comes out.... hot - righ or left, cold - right or left, or no water at all. good luck
  3. hallnjcpa

Main Water Valve is shooting water

Same problem here I have a Hunter Vacuum Breaker as you show in the diagram. I have replaced that guts and tried opening the valves in the sequence you indicated. Still have water coming out the top. Any suggestions, at $100+, I hate to have to replace it. Thanx
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks