Search results

1. kingfisher

Is my pump too big

Hello Plumbers, I have a sizing question. Here are the particulars of my set up -25' overall well depth -19' static water level -4' stainless steel point -1 1/4 galvanized pipe -14 gallon wel x trol bladder tank -1 1/2 F & W shallow well pump set up for 230v -I use a pitcher pump to...
  2. kingfisher

Is My Pump Too Big

Hello Plumbers,:) I have a sizing question. Here are the particulars of my set up -25' overall well depth -19' static water level -4' stainless steel point -1 1/4 galvanized pipe -14 gallon wel x trol bladder tank -1 1/2 F & W shallow well pump set up for 230v -I use a pitcher pump...
  3. kingfisher

Preset Factory Voltage

Hello, I just purchased a Flint and Walling CPJ07S 3/4 hp shallow well jet pump. It has the capability for dual voltage. 115/230 What voltage are they preset at the factory, 115 or 230? Thanks! Kingfisher
  4. kingfisher

Same Pump Different Day

Hello, I cant seem to build pressure in the shallow well I have been struggling with for the last couple of weekends. Initially the problem was that I lost prime. I found a hairline crack on the vacuum side of the check valve and replaced that. I have a 31 foot deep well with a 3' gauze...
  5. kingfisher

Foot Valve

Hello, What is the purpose of a foot valve? I have an existing well with 1 1/4 pipe at 31 feet total well depth. I have static water in pipe at 19'. I have a gauze type point that is about 3' long. What would a foot valve in the well do for me. Thanks! kingfisher
  6. kingfisher

Shallow Well Pump Recommendations

Hello, I need a new shallow well pump to pump from 19' static water level in a 1 1/4 pipe. The well is 31 feet total so I have 12 feet of water in the pipe. I have a bladder tank and its for a cottage. I could run 220 out to the pit but currently have 110 service in the well pit. What...
  7. kingfisher

Slow Filling Toilet

Hello, I have an extremely slow filling Gerber toilet. IT takes about 7 or 8 minutes to fill the tank and bowl. I just installed it at our cottage. I unstalled a new float assembly. The supply line is old galvanized so I suspect that might be the problem with the supply line. Please...
  8. kingfisher

Pump Size

Hello, I have been using a 1/2 hp Flint and Walling shallow well jet pump. Outside of a priming problem I encountered this last week. (I found the leaking joint on the vacuum side) it has worked fine. Just wondering what performance differences I would have with a 3/4 HP pump. The...
  9. kingfisher

Water Pump Rebuild

Hello Plumbers, I am attempting to rebuild an F & W 1/2 HP pump Model NO.CPJ05S. I have downloaded the Instruction Manual from F & W's website. Just wonder where the best place to buy the Kit #KF02 which contains, impeller, diffuser, rotary seal, quadraseal, and diffuser rubber. Thanks...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks