Search results

1. spencka

Installed new kitchen sink, but no water?

Hi Again! I just wanted to pass along that I resolved the problem. Before removing the sink, I decided to check the hoses and their routing, ine more time. One hose coming out of the faucet, was a Quick Disconnect (QD) type. Since it was easily reachable, I decided to disconnect, then...
  2. spencka

I previously removed the aerator, but still no water. Will have to wait for daylight tomorrow, to get under sink. Thanks! Steve
  3. spencka

Hi! First time poster! I just removed, and installed a new kitchen sink. The sink is a white cast iron American Standard, two basin sink. The faucet is a Kohler, single lever with a sprayer & a soap pump. All went well until I turned the supply valves on to furnish water [ressure -but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks