Search results

1. eessydo

Water Pressure issues

Marlin You got a little too technical in your language there for a layman like me. I will give you what I know about my house and hopefully you can make some deductions from the data. House was built in 88 and I am on city water. Not sure what is coming into the house or what valve I...
  2. eessydo

Water Pressure issues

I need help. My water pressure stinks, always has in this house. I am pretty sure it is not the piping, I had all of the polybutene removed and copper replaced when I had a house fire in 2003. I think I need to play with the the pressure regulator and see if that makes a difference. I only...
  3. eessydo

Annoying Drip where Tank Connnects to fixture

Grit of Sandpaper?? Any specific Grit of Sand Paper?
  4. eessydo

Grumpy-- I have them tightened down pretty well, the problem with this unit is that the soft gasket connecting the flush valve to the toilet base keeps the tank elevated and is not resting on the base....it just doesn't want to tighten down that far.......AND when I do tighten it more the...
  5. eessydo

I have an annoying little drip where my tank connects to my bowl on a toto Pacifica. I have done everything from Tightening the bolt, to loosening the brass bolt, to repositioning the tank on the bolts. WHile repositioning worked for a little bit of time, if someone leans back on the tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks