Search results

1. L

Blank display on irrigation controller

I can't get the Irritrol RD 1200 to turn on. The power was off for a day, and there have been some big storms, but there is power to the receptacle. I checked the wires as well as I could, I unplugged it for 5 minutes, and I changed the battery. Is there anything else (easy) that I can do...
  2. L

Replacing T/P Relief valve using PVC instead of copper?

Replacing T/P, using PVC? Thanks for the info. I got the idea that using PVC was OK based on another thread and a photo (Sorry, I don't know how to link to it or quote it, but it is pasted below). This is a gas water heater in an indoor laundry room. I have to cut off the old copper drain...
  3. L

Replacing T/P Relief valve using PVC instead of copper?

I've seen my basic problem (hot water disharge from the T/P relief valve) previously discussed in this forum. Thanks to all for your input. I checked the water pressure (about 60 psi), and I don't have a PRV or expansion tank. Now I think I am ready to try replacing the T/P valve. My next...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks