Search results

1. J

Toto Drake "Crooked"

Thanks for your response Terry. I moved the bowl down to my kitchen floor (which is level) and again put my level on the bowl, and on the rear where the tank would sit. Again, the bowl is out of level, and the rear is significantly out of level. It's visibly "off" when sitting in my bathroom...
  2. J

Toto Drake "Crooked"

Flange height Jim, thanks for the reply. The flange is level to the floor on one side, and actually about 1/4" below the floor on the other. The toilet is definitely not sitting on the flange, but thanks for the suggestion.
  3. J

Toto Drake "Crooked"

I just purchased the Toto Drake ADA (CST744SL), based on many positive reviews here. I'm installing it, and placed it over the flange for a test fit and to determine if it would need to be shimmed. Looking at the toilet, it was obviously not level. I grabbed my level and placed it over the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks