Search results

1. mmcdade

1 or 3 furnaces for a multi unit?

Thanks for all the help. I will have a Buderus unit quoted out for me with a indirect WH. I like the idea they have a location in NH and that many here seem to recommend them. Thanks again for all the help.
  2. mmcdade

Thanks for all the help. I will have a Buderus unit quoted out for me with a indirect WH. I like the idea they have a location in NH and that many here seem to recommend them. What size Superstor Ultra Indirect Hot Water Heater would I need for my unit. It is just me & my wife with a occasional...
  3. mmcdade

I will figure out the BTU requirement as several have suggested. Thanks jadnashua So your saying you are able to use a smaller boiler like the Buderus GB142-24 if you use a indirect water heater. I assume this is the setup you went with and you seem to be happy with it. Also since you...
  4. mmcdade

Baxi have a 10yr parts & Labor warranty for these units. Its about 4oo extra for this, but I think worth it. You'll need to know something...condensing boilers work best at lower temps. Where a regular Burnham or Weil MacClain might operate at 180 degree's...the condensing boilers run at...
  5. mmcdade

I'd be happy with any help you could provide. I have been quoted $5950 for each Baxi HT 330 units. They are condensing units with a 98% efficiency. It seems kinda high for this unit?.. but I'm just comparing the prices found on the net. If I purchased a small Buderus boiler for each unit what...
  6. mmcdade

One or three boilers for a multi unit?

I have a 3 unit I live in located in Portland, Maine. I pay for the heat for the whole building since there is only 2 furnances.One furnace is a old steam unit that is about 50 yrs old that heats the 1st floor unit I live in. The other furnace heat is hot water baseboard (about 30 yrs old). It...
  7. mmcdade

I have a 3 unit I live in located in Portland, Maine. I pay for the heat for the whole building since there is only 2 furnances.One furnace is a old steam unit that is about 50 yrs old that heats the 1st floor unit I live in. The other furnace heat is hot water baseboard (about 30 yrs old). It...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks