Search results

1. MikeO

Closet Flange Issues

Thanks everyone for your replies. I measured everything up, took stock of the surrounding supports, pipes and ventilation headers. I ordered some parts and we'll see what works best. First choice is the double 22-12 degree offset solution, provided there is enough room. I'm doubtful because...
  2. MikeO

Closet Flange Issues

Turns out I was wrong -- pulled up a section of subfloor and there isn't much room before it takes off in another direction. Furthermore, there is a junction piped in right at the end of the 90 that sends it up to this toilet. Tub and another toilet com in right there. Grrr. Without repiping...
  3. MikeO

Closet Flange Issues

Hmmm, will see how much it would take to re-pipe the PVC (IOW, how much room I have to reach down into the floor to move things. The PVC is currently coming straight up from pretty far below. I was hoping to use a proper offset flange but I'll reconsider. Mike
  4. MikeO

Closet Flange Issues

Thanks, The center of the drain pipe is 13.5" from the drywall. I don't plan to do anything further to that wall. The toilet, when lined up with the current closet bolt would be in a good position relative to the wall. Unfortunately with the toilet lined up with the closet bolts, The...
  5. MikeO

TOTO Aquia buttons

I have a similar problem with mine. Buttons on the tank lid are not lined up well with the buttons on the valve underneath (off to the side of the "half flush" button). Sometimes I get the half flush when I want the full flush. Not sure a new flush valve would solve this but if anyone has...
  6. MikeO

Closet Flange Issues

OK, I'm redoing the floor in one of my bathrooms and installing a new Toto Drake toilet. First problem: the toilet drain pipe is 13.5" from the wall instead of 12". Second problem: the problem was apparently addressed before using an offset flange that is oval in shape -- note that this is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks