Search results

1. TerryV

Well pump continues to run?

The water volume after an hour wait is only 15 gallons total! It does start out strong and tapers off like you would expect. If I keep the run cap installed in the control panel, the pumptec will "not" shut off. I called Franklin Electric today, and he said that the power factor with the cap on...
  2. TerryV

I think I have figured out part of my problem. I jumpered out the "Run" capacitor that is in my Franklin CRC box, and left the start capacitor in. With run capacitor out, it appears to be working now. I guess the run capacitor was keeping the power factor high even the pumps current was dropping...
  3. TerryV

Rancher, thanks for the reply. The pump does shut off when the water level reaches the tank float. I confirmed this by manually reaching in to the tank and lifting the float up. I was concerned about the pump running along with only about 1/2-1 gpm of water flowing through it. The pump is...
  4. TerryV

I am new to this site, but have a question for you experts out there. I have a standard 2500 gal poly tank for storage. I have a 500' well, with a 1 hp pump. The pump is powered up by a float in my tank, which in turn picks up a contactor in my panel. This contactor then feeds power through a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks