Search results

1. F

Testing PVC Pipes Under Concrete Slab

Could someone please tell me who oversees the plumbing contractor to make sure that Foam Core PVC is not used under a concrete slab? Are there any inspectors involved who check the accuracy of the plumbing work? In a previous message I was told that Charlotte Schedule 40 Foam Core PVC is fine...
  2. F

Schedule 40 PVC vs. Schedule 40 Foam Core PVC

Thanks Mark. You make sense. The only thing is that we don't know if it's under the concrete slab. It is sticking straight up and adjoined the the concrete slab, but we don;t know if it actually runs underneath. How would we be able to tell? Thank you again in advance.
  3. F

P.S. Charlotte Pipe says their foam core has been in use for about 17-18 years.
  4. F

On the east coast Charlotte Pipe and Foundry makes PVC "solid wall" schedule 40 DWV pipe and also PVC "Foam Core" schedule 40 DWV pipe. The contract between the plumbing contractor and the general contractor (builder) states schedule 40 PVC is to be used. Charlotte PVC foam core is what has...
  5. F

schedule 40 pvc v. schedule 40 foam core -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My husband and I are building a house. The builder(gen'l contractor) signed a contract with the plumbing contractor for Schedule 40 PVC and now we see there is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks