Search results

1. Mike2007

Delta MultiChoice Rough In Valve

I just want to be clear. On the multichoice, I can solder the copper pipe directly to the valve. That is the copper pipe fits within the male threaded connections and is then soldered. Its been my understanding that brass should not be soldered. Since the valve is brass, are there any...
  2. Mike2007

Thanks for all of your replies. I took your advise and called a few plumbing supply places today to see if they had two handle shower/tub valves with sweat joints (like the picture above, but not with threaded unions). None of them carried the valve I was looking for and they said it would...
  3. Mike2007

Sorry link doesn't work. Here's a picture.
  4. Mike2007

I also need to find an 8" two handle tub valve that has solder connections rather than unions. Does anyone know where I can find these valves? I'm not having much luck online. I"m looking for one of these, but with solderable connections rather than the unions. Thanks.
  5. Mike2007

Hi, at Lowe's, I bought a delta multichoice universal rough in valve (model R10000) that comes with delta faucets. Does anyone have any experience with soldering these types of valves? The valve looks like its brass, but maybe its not. It has male threads on it, but 1/2" copper can fit snuggly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks