Search results

1. B

Drain plug, such a animal?

Hello, sorry I didn't get back sooner, been busy with other things. I drew up a a Picasso showing the layout of what I got. All the gray is new roof tied into the gutters. The red circles are where the gutter tie in at and the blue is where the water enters the house. The yard is at a good...
  2. B

Yes, roof area went up near 40%, added a garage also. If I am understanding you, you want me to dump some of the gutters? On the ground? This is in a rural area so no storm sewers. I could possibly do that with one whole side of the main roof. I am going out there tonight and will make note...
  3. B

Thanks for the reply. It has never backed up in 30+ years since my parents lived there until the last 2 years. I have ran a power snake thought it 100' and it moved nothing. One thing that has changed when the house was bricked and remodeled all the porches got gutters also, also there was a...
  4. B

Hello, out at my mothers house in a rural area she gets water into her basement. She always gave me conflicting information of how the water gets there. I was there the other night when it rained very hard and she 'would show me.' It is back flow from the gutters into the drains, I would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks