Search results

1. Damorej

Water Pressure

I was wondering what the best water pressure to have in the house water system is ? The house is a two family feed with a city 3/4 water line.
  2. Damorej

Stub outs

Roughing in h/c water supplies for kit/bath sinks, was wondering what height should h/c stub outs be? Thanks for any info.
  3. Damorej

Pex ?

I am running pex tubing in my house for water distribution. My ? is. Has anyone used zurn pex, how does it compare to other pex tubing? And is the Oetiker clamps as good as the copper crimp ring? Any info would be appreciated.
  4. Damorej

Pex Tubing

I am running pex tubing in my house for water distribution. My ? is. Has anyone used zurn pex, how does it compare to other pex tubing? And is the Oetiker clamps as good as the copper crimp ring? Any info would be appreciated.
  5. Damorej

Toilet Flange

I am piping in a new toilet. My ? is should I mount the flange to sub floor or space it up 3/4 inch ? (1/2 durarock and 1/4 for tile)
  6. Damorej

rough in

I am installing a 12" rough in toilet. My ? is when they say 12" rough do they mean 12" from framing or finished wall ?
  7. Damorej

y placement

I am installing a 3" line for a toilet and teeing of that with a 2" line for 2' of wetvent for the vanity and vent toilet. I know from reading post here i need to use a y fitting to connect to the 3" line on the horizonal. My ? is can I lie the y flat or does the y have to be upright ?
  8. Damorej

Vent size

I am installing a new 3" pvc line for a toilet, the vent will be 3' downstream. My ? is will 1.5" pvc be ok for vent size?
  9. Damorej

Kit drain stub out

I was wondering if there is a standard hieght for a kit drain stub out, and a bathroom vanity stub out?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks