Search results

1. E

Bathtub Drain Smell

No P-TRAP! Well after checking out our drain from the basement (the ceiling is not finished), we came to the conclusion that we have NO p-trap!!!! Or an s-trap...no where for water to sit and keep the sewer gas out. The sewer gas is coming from the drain and from the tub drain stopper on the...
  2. E

Bathtub Drain Smell

Smell still lurking I am going to show the fiance this thread tonight and have him go investigate in the basement. Thanks so much for all your help!
  3. E

Bathtub Drain Smell

Well the bathtub is directly above the basement. I am wondering if I can tell from down there? A co-worker said that perhaps there is stuff stuck around the trap? He also said, maybe that stain on the tub is from mold down in the drain releasing a gas?? Why would it not have smelled b4...
  4. E

Bathtub Drain Smell

Ours stinks without even running water down it!!! We were gone all day yesterday, came home to the smell. But it was not there in the morning. It is so weird! We want to gut our bathroom but not right now. I hope it is nothing major!!!! And in our house, it is only the bathtub. Not any...
  5. E

Bathtub Drain Smell

I searched the forums and no other thread regarding sewer gas smell in bathrooms fit my problem. Our house is an old home, over 50 years old. Just recently (one other time) we smelled a horrid smell coming from the bathroom. I thought my fiance had just used the toliet :eek: , but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks