Search results

1. Furd

Toto soft-close seat

About ten years ago I bought two Toto Carlyle toilets and they came with the soft-close seats. For reasons that are unimportant I have yet to install the second toilet. About a year, maybe a year and a half ago the lid on the seat assembly came loose first on one side and then the other. I...
  2. Furd

Carlyle loosens over time

I have a Toto Carlyle that I installed about eight years ago. Since that time I have had to retighten the hold-down bolts several times and now it is loose again. I assume that the wax seal is okay since this is style uses the unifit adapter but I don't remember exactly how the hold-down bolts...
  3. Furd

Definition

I am posting this question under plumbing because there is no category in which it fits and I want to have the widest viewing audience. I often see the word ect in posts on this and many other forums. I haven't any idea of what ect means other than it being an abbreviation for...
  4. Furd

ked

Ked, the other day you posted the following: I asked you to please cite the NEC Article where this prohibition appears. Since you have not returned to the forum since I made that request I decided to post this as a new topic so my question would not get lost in the other topic. I am...
  5. Furd

Vent problem???

Several years ago I replaced my shower with a whirlpool tub. The shower had a 2 inch drain about 4 feet out from the 3 inch house (main) drain. The house drain at the point where the shower drain connected has a 2 inch vent. I extended the 2 inch shower drain about another 2 feet and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks