Search results

1. D

Water Heater Cuts Off

That's what I was afraid of. Lowe's didn't have the thermocouple in stock that i needed, but I may try to disconnect and vacuum it out first. the flame looks good, strong and blue with no interruption in the flow. Or so it seems. But I'm willing to take a toothbrush and vacuum to it first...
  2. D

Water Heater Cuts Off

I've had some on and off issues with my water heater and it continues to be a nightmare. It's a Whirlpool gas water heater. I replaced the thermocouple over a year ago, then I've had to replace the TP valve and just last week replaced the water pressure regulator. All of which is happening to...
  3. D

Water heater Overflow Issue

Ok, I'm going to call someone in. There has to be someone that will be reasonably priced that can help. Any inexpensive Gwinnett County, Georgia plumbers in the house? Many thanks for all of you helping with this and having to listen to me ramble when I have no idea what I'm talking about.:D
  4. D

Well, we left for about 6 hours on the 4th of July celebration and came back and still no leakage or dripping. I had the expansion tank in my hands today when I went to Lowe's and it was $60 which would have been fine. The money part didn't bother me as much as the picture on the back showing...
  5. D

Replaced Pressure valve Ok, Well I did a few things to try and remedy this problem. the first thing I did was replace the pressure valve. I also purchased a long PVC drain pipe that I attached to the pressure valve so that it just goes straight down to the floor and into a bucket instead of...
  6. D

:mad: 3 days ago I noticed that there was a part of my driveway that has not been dry for a long time. Turns out that the PVC overflow pipe coming out of the side of my house is streaming a thin stream of very hot water. The entire outside of my house near that area was completely soaked where...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks