Search results

1. edobrowansky

Mustee shower pan drain leak ?

Well, I feel like a total idiot.:eek: After changing the gasket, testing the pan by marking the water level with no water loss, and scratching my head a little more, I grabbed the tape measure and measured the exact spot where I had the water leak, and measured the same distance upstairs...
  2. edobrowansky

I changed the gasket yesterday, and thought I had it solved. :confused: If I fill the shower pan with water and let it sit, no problem. Even when I let the pan drain, no problems below. My wife used the shower this morning, and no problems. I took a shower, and towards the end, there...
  3. edobrowansky

As a further test, I plugged the 2" drain with a Dixie cup, then filled the pan with an inch or two of water, and marked the water line with a pencil. After an hour or two, the water level stayed at the pencil mark. Likewise, no drip down below. I then released the cover to let the water...
  4. edobrowansky

Hi. I have a Mustee 32x48 shower pan which is leaking water down thru a recess light fixture in my kitchen below. I suspect it is the doughnut gasket around the 2" drain pipe, as the ceiling area where I am seeing the leak is right below it. The shower pan itself, while scratched up a little...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks