Search results

1. DumpyMcgee

Mouse in the vent?

If you look closely it appears he used the toilet as well.
  2. DumpyMcgee

Lowell "The Bowl" Brown

Re: Would have liked to see the Barbie after the initial 1/2 second shot. I wonder what kind of responses they got to the "what do you want to see flushed."
  3. DumpyMcgee

Mouse in the vent?

definitely mouse... or in this case I guess its more like a toy :D
  4. DumpyMcgee

So has Amer Standard fixed it's problems?

Re: Just installed the new one about 2 weeks ago. No problems so far. I did notice they changed the warranty to include all of the inside parts & porcelain for 10 years. Its also quieter than the old one.
  5. DumpyMcgee

Mouse in the vent?

lol... The cats are strictly the indoor type. The only other possibility I can think of is that he came in from the basement...got chased...and dove into the toilet to escape. From the comment above about rats though I think he looked more like one of them. Still need to get the pics off my...
  6. DumpyMcgee

Mouse in the vent?

Now that you mention it ...it did look more like a baby rat than a mouse. We also had some really hard rain around that day. So what's the explanation for the rats? I'll upload some pics.
  7. DumpyMcgee

Mouse in the vent?

Ok, this one is a little strange... I go to my downstairs bathroom yesterday and see both of our cats sitting in front of the toilet bowl, swatting inside the bowl. I walk up to the toilet and see a tiny soaked mouse in the bowl....alive. Its the first mouse I've seen in the house (field mice in...
  8. DumpyMcgee

Toto Ultramax question...

Re: We're talking about the same little dog right? lol I was referring to the amount of relief in the joint. I think its a matter of how picky you are...
  9. DumpyMcgee

Toto Ultramax question...

Re: If you can feel it and its very noticeable it may be a defect from the shrinkage. I would check back with where you purchased.
  10. DumpyMcgee

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Did a little digging I did a little digging on the warranty and on their site it says 10 years on all porcelain and all mechanical components. So I think the new one is covered inside and out for 10 years. Kitchen and Bathroom Fixtures - Faucets, Sinks, Toilets, and Accessories...
  11. DumpyMcgee

Can't Identify Shower Brand, Sol plumbing

re: What does the logo look like?
  12. DumpyMcgee

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Good call I was thinking along those lines which makes me think they are just asking to lose money with this... No Callback Promotion on Champion 4 ProChampion League members get special assurances from American Standard when you put your trust in our new Champion 4 toilets. If you purchase...
  13. DumpyMcgee

Has Anyone tried... I've heard all of the comments about this supposed "champion", but I have a buddy that installed a new Champion 4 (4" flush valve) and said its been problem free so far. Question is...would I be crazy to try the new one? wouldn't it be pretty ridiculous to sell another...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks