Search results

1. gcook

hot water hearter (tank) has drain to outside and is dripping.

after 7 years It must be the T&P.. cuz I have had the house for 7 years with the same water pressure.. and never had any problems.. just this started last week.. Unless somehow I got stronger h20 pressure .. Do you think turning down the temp on the heater might help. I think I recently...
  2. gcook

connected to the top Yes it is connected to the top of the heater not the bottom (drain valve).. It is coming out of the top.. So is this a major problem then? Or shoudl it be easily fixed by a plumber?
  3. gcook

My hot water heater is under the house, in a crawl space, and it has a hose connected to it that leads to the outside of the structure. It is a small 1/2 inch hose, or so, and extends about 6" outside of the house. It just sticks outside the stucco and allows water to drip out. I am not sure...
  4. gcook

flushmaster toilet fills/runs longer than normal

I have a 1 button flushmaster toilet. There is a black plastic container inside the back of the toilet, so there is no water that fills, except inside the black container. When I flush the toilet it is not filling up immediately. It is running. It is is similir to a standard toilet when you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks