Search results

1. P

shower question for hj--or anyone

On 3-11-01 hj answered a question invoving a "Spartan" shower stall in a manner that implied familiarity with the product. If you are out there hj, could you please read my question posted on 2-2-05 and give me some help. Just having an idea what the door rollers [slides?] look like would be...
  2. P

shower question for hj [or anyone else]

On 3-11-01 hj answered a question about a "spartan" shower in a manner that sounded like he was familiar with the product. If you are out there hj could you read my post from 2-2-05 and give me some help. I just need some idea what I am looking for in the way of track rollers [slides?] for those...
  3. P

spartan shower hardware

spartan shower hardware ? We have the base, top and bottom track , and glass for a corner shower stall that is labeled "spartan" on the base. It has fixed glass panels on either side,in white metal frames, and two bi-fold type doors. We are missing all the hardware. Is anyone familiar with this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks