Search results

1. freebird77

room center marks for peel and stick tile

Im installing the peel and stick tile, but it seems like a better way to go is to put some adhesive down, insuring a better seal. Ive found the center of the room and marked it out, but can someone tell me how Im supposed to see my lines after I put the adhesive down? Thanks in advance.
  2. freebird77

toilet flange question

Going to add quarter ich hardwood subfllor down so I can put down peel and stick tiles. Do I need a add on flange for the toilet, seeing as the height increase is so small, or can I get away with a bigger wax ring? Thank you in advance.
  3. freebird77

Help for leaking porch roof

Hi all, I have a double wide with a small enclosed porch attached. Its leaked for years along where it butts up to the house roof, and not a whole lot of pitch. I think I need to run my porch roofing under the house shingles up several rows, at ;east thats what Ive been told. Can someone please...
  4. freebird77

programmable themostats

Hi all, Thinking of getting a programmable stat for my kero furnace because Ive recently bought a pellet stove, and Im afraid my daughter will still crank up the kero when im not home. I need to know if they come with a code or something that only I know, so she will not be wasting kerosene and...
  5. freebird77

starting gel for pellet stove

Hi all, Have a brand new Harmon p61. Im looking for te best deal on starting gel. Thinking Il need to build more fires in the spring and fall. Am i correct in assuming this I dont want to risk not being able to find the stuff when needed. Might even go with a case if I can find the right price...
  6. freebird77

harmon pellet stove

Hi, would like to know if anyone else here has the Harmon p61 pellet stove, and any commets on it. Thank you
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks