Search results

1. S

New Water Heater, Low Pressure at Shower

Just installed a new hot water heater. Hot water pressure is fine everywhere in the house except at the master shower which is the closest fixture to the water heater. We get a small trickle at the shower. We have pretty hard water / calcium deposit in our area and I cleaned alot of the...
  2. S

Automatic Sprinkler Lateral Pipe Size Reduction

You hit the nail on the head. I did some more investigation last weekend and realized that this mystery pipe is directly under the output for one of the other valves. It seems as though they did run the line all the way back to the valves and what I was tapping into was actually a riser for a...
  3. S

Well luckily living in Southern California where a cold winter night is about 40 degrees, we don't really have to worry about freezing pipes. I'll see if I can do some more digging though to find out where it comes from. I wouldn't mind running 3/4" to the new area, but since it is already...
  4. S

Hi everyone. Just ran across this forum and hopefully someone here can give me a hand. We have a 4 zone auto sprinkler system at our house. It was installed before we purchased the house. One of the zones is no longer landscaped so I replumbed that valve to another area that had piping...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks