Search results

1. F

Pex and sweat fittings

I have a pex 90 degree elbow with a sweated on stub out on the other end. When I put in the new sink and install the water line, is it OK to sweat on the shut-off valve to the stubout or will the heat melt the pex on the other end of the 90 degree elbow. The stubout is about 4 inches long. I...
  2. F

Caulking around the shower

I just installed a new shower complete with tile floor and it looks beautiful. Is it necessary to caulk the perimeter of the shower floor where it abuts the wall or is a good grouting job sufficient. I'd hate to ruin the nice looking grout with caulk if I don't have to. Also, should I caulk the...
  3. F

Loose pipes

I am replacing the shutoff valves on the hot and cold water under my sink. The pipe was never secured correctly behind the drywall and it slides in and out about 2 inches. Is there a shutoff valve available with wings that can be screwed into the back of the vanity? If not, is there a clamp that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks