Search results

1. S

Parlez-vous Francais?

Ya French-Canadians are quite different than the French I'd say. In fact they don't really even like each other I hear. lol silk
  2. S

Question re using an apt. sized washer in an older building

Ya mine was a chiropractic adjustment gone bad. :eek: Almost killed me. I just now have to be careful not to strain my neck. silk
  3. S

Parlez-vous Francais?

Well so far no one has ever complained. They seem quite happy that I can even converse with them in French or that I make the effort and don't just expect them to talk to me in English. Plus if they had to wait for me to sit and look up an accent on the character map while we are chatting then...
  4. S

Hey Grumpyplumer :) No, it's a friend who lives in another apartment building & said he was going to get an apt. sized washer and then had to decide against it because of concerns over it damaging the drains in the building. He said the pipes/drains wouldn't be able to handle it. silk
  5. S

Yes, I know, like I said I am looking into insurance. And in the meantime, I babysit the washer very closely to make sure there is no leakage. In fact I usually am sitting out in the kitchen through most of the cycle just to make sure. ;) silk
  6. S

I don't have any leaks. I actually replaced the rubber hoses with brand new steel braided hoses just to be extra safe that leaking won't be a problem. I also am very vigilant about checking it frequently while it's running to make sure I catch any problems. I don't have tenant's insurance...
  7. S

Parlez-vous Francais?

I have to admit, I sometimes type in French but I just don't bother with the accents. If I was writing a business letter, etc. then I would but for just simple messages I figure it's not worth all the trouble of fishing for the accents in the character map... ;) After all, I think anyone who...
  8. S

Hi, I'm new here. Found the site when I was trying to research my question and thought this would be an excellent place to learn some things. :) I have a question that I'm hoping someone can answer for me. I live in an older building, small... only 3 floors. I believe it dates back at least...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks