Search results

1. L

Please help, second posting

Thanks for everyones input. I have a contractor coming out to look at my well. He is a Master ground water contractor and certified my the NGWA (National ground water association). I will post the outcome.
  2. L

The threads are hard to see in the photo but there are internal threads on the top of the adaptor that go down about 1/2 - 3/4".
  3. L

Here are the pictures of my well. One other point, I can only put my tape measure 10' down in the area between the 4" pvc and the 6" casing. It bottoms out there. Thanks for all your help.
  4. L

The original well report doesn't mention the 4" pvc. It says between 0-19" was red clay mud, 19-48' brownish mud w/gravel, 48-63' gravel (20-25gpm) 63-64' solid. slotted pipe, interval screened 54-64'. Casing 0-65' 6 5/8" galvanized,welded.
  5. L

Speedbump The pitless adaptor is attached to the 6" steel casing and then to what appears to be a 1" polypropylene tubing that goes down through the 4" pvc. I think the well is capable of producing a lot more water because the water level in the pvc rises 20' (to static level) within ten...
  6. L

I have converted my house to County water and now want to use my well for irrigation and filling my pond. However, I am not getting enough water from the well. The details: Well is 15 years old, drilled 65' pump set at 54', 6" galvanized casing, 4" pvc casing inside 6" casing, 1" pvc downpipe...
  7. L

Low flow rate

There is a 6" steel casing with a 1" pitless adaptor 17" from the top of the casing, going through the side of the casing. A 1" pvc down pipe goes from the pitless adaptor through a 4" pvc pipe that begins 35" from the top of the casing.
  8. L

Low flow rate

I have converted my house to County water and now want to use my well for irrigation and filling my pond. However, I am not getting enough water from the well. The details: Well is 15 years old, drilled 65' pump set at 54', 6" galvanized casing, 4" pvc casing inside 6" casing, 1" pvc downpipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks