Search results

1. A

Water pressure regulator and tight spaces

This post is a followup to an earlier post that I made re the installation of a water pressure reducing valve. I've got a Watts Series 25AUB valve that I am planning on installing along with a expansion tank that was recommended by Deb; I got off my butt and searched the forum postings for more...
  2. A

Water Pressure Reducing Valve Installation Questions

Expansion Tank?? Thanks to everyone who responded to my post. Deb - you mentioned an expansion tank in your reply. However, I do not see a reference to such an item in the instruction for the Watts Series 25AUB valve regulator that I picked up today at a local plumbing supply store. The...
  3. A

Water Pressure Reducing Valve Installation Questions

Hi All, We (my father-in-law and I) recently did a copper refit of most of the pipes in my house and went from very low water pressure with half inch 50 year old galvanized steel pipe to very high water pressure with three quarter inch copper. I used a water pressure gauge on the bib...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks