Search results

1. R

GPM Flow Question

Thanks Bob...I always enjoy coming to this forum - great info and helpful people! Gerry
  2. R

GPM Flow Question

Hmmm...isit possible to increase the flow if it proves to be not enough?....Like by hydrofracturing? Or am I stuck with the flow we have? By cistern, do you mean a holding tank in the basement? Thanks again!
  3. R

GPM Flow Question

We just had a new well drilled at a new home we are building. It is 330 feet deep, with 145 feet of casing. The driller informed us that there is a flow rate of 4gpm. He told us he drilled down another 20 feet past the point where he hit water to allow for a 'pocket', or reservoir of water so I...
  4. R

Sand Point Question

My wife and I are planning to build a new home next year in Quebec, Canada. It is the typical retirement home by the lake. In speaking to the soil engineer regarding the septic system, he suggested that. rather than drilling a well, (the home is going on a high plateau about 75ft above the lake)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks