Search results

1. I

Replacing galvanized water pipe with copper?

Gary, I'm aware of the need for a backflow preventer for my system and I've already purchased a Febco double check valve for this purpose. My questions are focused on replacing the section of galvanized pipe between the meter and the point at which I tee off to feed the sprinkler system...
  2. I

I'm strongly considering doing it myself. I don't mind making trips to Home Depot and such. What I need right now is someone to take a look at my situation and tell me what fittings and parts I'll need to do the job. This picture is a close up of what I hope is my starting point. This...
  3. I

Well, the larger forum is geared toward do-it-yourselfers, so I think it's a fair question to ask. At any rate, you being a plumber, what would you quote the job at?
  4. I

During the course of trying to tee off my main water supply pipe (to feed a new sprinkler system), I've encountered the need to replace my old 3/4" galvanized steel supply pipe with 1" copper pipe. I've received quotes from three plumbers ranging from $700 to $1000, so I'm trying to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks