Search results

1. jaykay59

help with shower drain connection

Got it! Thanks for taking the time to explain.
  2. jaykay59

Thanks Fullysprinklered and Cacher_chick for your feedback and guidance. Although I have a hard time understanding why a 12" run of horizontal vent would matter I figure I could attach a vertical vent onto the shower drain which would then come up inside the proposed left shower wall and then...
  3. jaykay59

I would appreciate help from someone who could tell me what is the best way to connect the shower I would like to install in my basement. I opened up the floor to expose the plumbing that was put in when the house was first built. However, it was set up to put a tub/shower instead of just a...
  4. jaykay59

air unloader on pitless receiver tank leaking

Turned off the pump and drew down the water. The air vent(unloader) stopped leaking water, which made sense. However, when I put my finger over the hole there was air under pressure. Therefore couldn't be waterlogged. Turned the water back on and let it fill. The tank pressure matched the...
  5. jaykay59

When you refer to the tank being 'waterlogged', what exactly do you mean?
  6. jaykay59

You're right. PAT(pitless adaptor tank) manufactured by Whitewater Mfg. It also has a schrader valve which is not leaking. The hole of which I'm referring is actually a drilled hole in the threaded cap on the air unloader pipe. I guess I'll just turn off the pump, relieve the pressure and pull...
  7. jaykay59

A pitless receiver tank is simply the pressure tank. However, it is mounted above the well casing in the ground instead of being in the basement. The air unloader has what looks to be a 'weep' hole which is seeping water. If I put my finger over it there's actually a pressure buildup which...
  8. jaykay59

air unloader on pitless receiver tank leaking. Would someone explain its purpose and possible reason for leaking. Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks