Search results

1. K

pressure tank question

Thanks mike thats what i sort of thought that it was shot.Before i replace the tank should i see where the pump kicks on(the pressure gage)and note this and charge my new tank 2 pounds less?
  2. K

pressure tanks plastic metal?

Are the plastic type pressure tanks better than metal?What is the average life on tanks and are they all in the same ballpark?I have a welltroll wx-202 20 gal that is probably shot its about 8 yrs old.Sears has simer and tractor supply has dri something,grainger has dayton in the catalog,on ****...
  3. K

pressure tank question

My pressure tank sounds empty on top but when i bleed the air a little from the valve it blew water out.My question is could this be condisation or is the tank bad,the tank sounds hollow at the top.My pump has been cycling every miniute the pressure goes up to 50 and bleeds down to like 30 in a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks